Effective Date: 15thday of May 2018
Ironspace Inc, operating under the brand name «Rocket10» (hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “Rocket10”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is a mobile advertising company that provides customers with advertising services.
We enable our clients to show mobile applications and websites users more relevant advertising that is based on users’ interests and behaviors. In order to provide these services, we collect and use certain information about user activity and preferences. We understand that our users (“you”,” your”) care about their personal information and how it is used and shared, and we take your privacy very seriously.
Rocket10 commits to comply with The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States.
Please note that this policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage.
- The information we collect;
- Our use of the information;
- Our sharing of the information; and
- Your options for opting out of these practices.
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two main types of information through the Services — personal information and anonymous information and we may also generate a third type of information, aggregate information, as set forth in more detail below. Descriptions of these terms are available in the Definitions section of the Policy.
Depending on your interaction with the Services, Rocket10 may collect information automatically and or when you voluntarily choose to provide it. We may also acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information that you voluntarily provide to us or that we automatically collect.
- Information We Collect from Advertising Partners
If you are one of our Advertising Partner, we may collect the following categories of information from you:
- Registration information that you provide when you create a Rocket10 account and/or when you conclude an agreement with Rocket10. For example, in order to register for the Services, we require all Advertising Partners to create a username and password and provide us with basic contact information (such as first and last name, email address and company name).
- Transaction information that you provide when you request information from Rocket10, submit a payment to us in connection with your use of the Services, or receive a payment from us in connection with your use of the Services. Examples of transaction information may include basic contact information, bank or financial account information, credit card or debit card numbers and similar details required to process your payments or respond to your request.
- Technical, viewing and usage information that relates to your interaction with the Site, such as your physical location, the unique identifier or Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) of the device that you use to access the Site and the amount of time you spend viewing certain portions of the Site.
In case of any breach of data you will be notified within 72 hours of becoming aware of the leak.
- Information We Collect From Consumers
Consumers are those individuals who download, use or otherwise interact with an Apps and/or websites of our Advertising Partners and/or 3rdparties that work directly with Apps developers.
If you are a Consumer that uses or otherwise interacts with our website or the services, we may collect and transfer non-sensitive device information provided by our advertising exchange partners that may consist of the following:
- Generic geographic location
- Device make, Manufacturer, Operating system and Language Settings
- Name of application interactive with Rocket10 Services
- IP Address
- Android ID or Identifier for Advertisers (GAID)
- IOS Device ID or Identifier for Advertiser (IDFA)
- Internet browser used to access the Services
- Connection speed
By downloading or opening a website and using an advertising partner application, you grant the application developer with permission to collect device information and share it with us under our agreement with the advertising partner. We may track this information and may also combine the device information with anonymous information from other sources in order to deliver advertisements through the Services. In addition, Rocket10 may collect information from Consumers through use of a Cookie or similar tracking technologies if the Consumer accesses advertisements from a browser or is redirected to a browser by advertisements provided through the Services. Certain advertisements may redirect you to a browser where we may use a Cookie to track Consumer activities.
In case of any breach of data data-controllers and consumers shall be notified of the breach «without undue delay»
- Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, browser information. You have an opportunity not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
If you have provided us with a means of contacting you, we may use such means to communicate with you. For example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses or communicate with you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open a message from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting and improve our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at:email@example.com. Please note that if you do not want to receive legal notices from us, those legal notices will still govern your use of the services, and you are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes.
Additionally, you may sign up to receive reports and communications from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving any information that you receive from us, you may email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Collected Automatically:
As is true of most websites and advertising companies, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
User Data Supplementation
We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, deliver our marketing services and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us Personal Information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Advertising Partners wishing to opt out from information from Rocket10 can click “UNSUBSCRIBE” in marketing emails or email us at email@example.com
Examples of the types of Personal Information that may be obtained from public sources or purchased from third parties and combined with information we already have about you, may include purchased marketing data from third parties that is combined with information we have been provided by business partners, to create more tailored advertising and products.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- Information We collect from person replied to the contact form
If you are the person who replies to our contact form located at http://www.rocket10.com/contactswe collect the following categories of information from you:
- Your Company name
- Your last name
- Your first name
- Your email
We use this categories of information solely for the purpose of getting in touch with you. If you reply to this form you give us express consent to contact you directly.
III. WHAT DOES ROCKET10 USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
Uses of Information We Collect
Rocket10 uses the information we collect about you to provide the Services and to gain a better understanding of the products and services that may interest you. For example, we may use your information in order to:
- Operate, manage and improve the Services;
- Allow our users to set up a user account and profile;
- Fulfill your requests for certain products and services;
- Provide you with requested services;
- Communicate with you about your Rocket10 account, your interactions with the Services or your contacts’ interactions with the Services;
- Protect the rights or property of Rocket10 or third parties;
- Deliver targeted advertisements on behalf of our Advertising Partners;
- Analyze how users utilize the Services.
The Services may link to third party websites, non-Rocket10 Apps and/or other third-party content. Please note that Rocket10 cannot control the treatment of your information by such third parties, and that the privacy practices of third parties likely differ from those described in the Policy.
We also may share certain types of Personal Information with third parties, as described below.
- WILL ROCKET10 SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Sharing of Information, We Collect
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. However, we do share your Personal Information with third parties as described in Section II and in this Section:
Affiliated Businesses and Third-Party Websites We Do Not Control.
In certain situations, businesses or third-party websites we’re affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Services (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service.
We have no control over the policies and practices of third party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business’ or websites’ policies.If you have any questions about these practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks e.g., provide computer and network infrastructure services on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
User Profiles and Submissions
Certain user profile information, including without limitation a user’s name, location, and any content that such user has uploaded to the Services, may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services or address your request for Company’s services.
We may share aggregate or anonymous information with Business Partners and other third parties in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
We may also disclose your Personal Information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If Rocket10 is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
- HOW CAN I OPT OUT OF SEEING INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING FROM ROCKET10?
To opt-out please email us at email@example.com
Opting-out just means that the advertisements you do receive from us will not be targeted in any sort of way. Note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive content and advertising from us.
- You may control how your browser responds to cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser.
- You may limit the disclosure of certain Non-Personal Information by your mobile Device to us and Partners by adjusting the settings on your mobile Device.
- You may opt out of certain cookies and browser-enabled, interest-based advertising. Please note that these opt outs apply to interest-based advertising by participating advertisers. You may still receive other types of online advertising from participating partners, and the websites you visit may still collect information for other purposes. In addition, the opt-out choices you select are stored in opt-out cookies only in the browser that you use to visit the opt-out websites, so you should separately set your preferences for other browsers or Devices you may use. Deleting browser cookies can remove yours opt-out preferences, so you should visit these opt-out websites periodically to review your preferences or update your preferences to apply to new participating advertisers.
- Partners may also provide ways for you to opt out from or limit their collection of information from and about you. Please note, however, that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of Publishers, Advertisers, and other third parties.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon request, Rocket10 will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.comWe will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which you have engaged Rocket10.
Rocket10 collects information under the direction of you and its customers and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. If you are a client of one of our customers and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our customers that use our service, please contact the customer that you interact with directly.
We may transfer Personal Information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customers.
Rocket10 acknowledges that you have the right to access your Personal Information. Rocket10 has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to Rocket10 customer (the data controller).If requested to remove data we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Please be sure to include your name, address and email address in any correspondence to us so that we can respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide services to our customer. Rocket10 will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us or on the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since we are committed to protecting your privacy as set forth in this Policy, if you think we are not in compliance with our Policy, or if you have any question or if you wish to take any other action concerning this Policy or your Personal Information, we encourage you to contact us email@example.com. We will investigate your complaint, take appropriate action and report back to you within 45 days.
Company business address: 3735 SW 8ThStreet, Suite 101 Coral Gables, FL, 33134, USA